In these uncertain times, the health and safety of our entire Alabama Art Supply Family (staff and customers alike) is the most important thing. With that being said, we know many of you are working artists that need supplies for commissions, students who need to pick something up to complete a project, parents looking for activities now that their kids are home, or creative professionals with a job to do. In an effort to strike a balance, Alabama Art Supply will be instituting the following at least until the end of March:
- To comply with local directives, Alabama Art Supply will be handling all sales as Curb Side Pickup. We are here to help for as long as possible. Call us from home or even the parking lot, and we will gather your items, ring up your purchase, and bring them outside to you.
- We are happy to pick your orders for you! Give us a call at 205-322-4741 and one of our staff will take your order, pull and pack all of your stuff up for you in a clean bag and bring it to your car when you are ready to pick up.
- We are offering Free Delivery on weekdays to any home or business within the 459 Loop for transactions $50 and over. (Delivery fees may be incurred depending on load and distance.)
- All in-person classes, workshops and demos are postponed, new dates TBD. Cynthia Parsons will be holding an Introduction to Watercolor Webinar on March 28th and March 30th. Click here for more information: Cynthia Parsons Watercolor Webinar.
- Our staff will be standing a little farther away when helping you. Don't worry, we all have great hearing and can be very loud when we need to be, we can still absolutely help you find just what you need.
Please contact Alabama Art Supply at 205-322-4741 if you have any questions. Our hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5:30 pm, and Saturday from 10 am - 5 pm.
Coronavirus: CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers